A different type of question for an MD

It has been said multiple times at this website that when a male recieves unprotected oral sex from someone, it is generally considered to be a very low risk encounter. Also that saliva has not been shown in the course of the HIV epidemic to ever prove that HIV has been tranmitted from an infected person to a noninfected person. And also in sex ed. classes I think I once remember a speaker say that you would need to drink a gallon of infected saliva in a very short amount of time to have a chance of being infected by saliva.

If all this is true, then what are the risks of the male is having his penis licked to be infected with HIV if the person who is doing the licking does ONLY 2-3 on the penis, and doesn't even put it in her mouth?

I would have to say that the risk of infection from the type of exposure that you've described is very low. A recent study reinforces the idea that oral exposure (particularly to the insertive partner) is very low risk for HIV infection.

drug holiday
I Sent My Pills on Vacation!