Manifestations of HIV disease
May 4, 1998
Is it uncommon for the physical manifestation of the
hiv disease (after ARS and seroconversion) like swelling of the lymph node, thrush and sinus problems to appear
after 3 months of infection or do they appear in the later stage of infection?
Response from Dr. Murphy
These symptoms manifest at various times. Typically, they don't manifest for several years after the infection, and often much later than that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Heterosexual Support Groups
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Genital Warts?
- What To Eat When You Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does A Herpes Blood Test Tell You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.