Manifestations of HIV disease
May 4, 1998
Is it uncommon for the physical manifestation of the
hiv disease (after ARS and seroconversion) like swelling of the lymph node, thrush and sinus problems to appear
after 3 months of infection or do they appear in the later stage of infection?
Response from Dr. Murphy
These symptoms manifest at various times. Typically, they don't manifest for several years after the infection, and often much later than that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Razor
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.