|Does Stress lead to AIDS?
Aug 13, 2001
Doctor I read in a famous South Indian magazine that AIDS is transmitted due to radiations and stress eg. computer and telivision radiations. Is that true?
| Response from Dr. Young
This is very frustrating to hear. AIDS is caused by infection with the virus HIV. Period.
The promotion of the idea that anything other that HIV causes AIDS is irresponsible and leads people to stop effective medications or prevent access to health care.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Leading Cause Of Aids In Africa?
- How Does Hiv Lead To Aids?
- Does Hiv Always Lead To Aids?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Aldara Assistances Body Clear Hpv Virus
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.