Just A Thanks
Aug 6, 2001
(Re: Total White Blood Cells)
I must tell you that you have really gone above and beyond the text of my question and I sincerely appreciate your efforts. May I be the first to thank you from the bottom of my heart and hope you continue helping others..
Response from Dr. Aberg
You are welcome. That is why we are here. We try our best to help you and others understand HIV. Thanks for the questions. Judy Aberg
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.