Diagnosed VIH A2 what's this?

I've been diagnosed VIH A2. I supposse it's a type of VIH virus.Are there well known theories of how is the usual evolution of this VIH type? Which are the differences to other VIH types (only genetic)? Is VIH A2 response to meds the same that other types? I will extremely thank any information about this type of VIH.

Response from Dr. Pavia

I suspect that the A2 refers to your stage of disease. Clinical category A means no symptoms. B means moderate but not AIDS defining symptoms, and C are AIDS-defining opportunistic infections. The number refers to immunologic category. 1 is CD4 count > 500, 2 is 200-500 and 3 is < 500.

Viral subtypes, or clades are also lettered A through G plus group O. However, this subtyping is usually only done for epidemiologic purposes. There is no routine designation of A2 for a strain of subtype A (found most commonly in Africa)

Hope this clears up the confusion

ATP

5 YR POST TRANSPLANT 2B GENO HEP C
I need a doctor!