Kaletra and tenofovir

hi I am facing a bit of a problem. I have pretty much down all the drugs out on the market and am resistant to all - with the exception of Kaletra - Angenerase amd the new drug in trials tenogovir. MY DR. is part of the expanded access program for tenofvoir . MY question - would those two drugs be a good comobo for me. Are the two drug sufficient. MY t-calls dropped to 140 from 260 and my viral load has risen from 65k to 115K , Any thoughts?

Response from Dr. Aberg

I cannot really say if a combination of Kaletra (lopinavir/ritonavir, LPVr), Agenerase (amprenavir, APV)and tenofovir (TFV) is good for you but that is a combination that may be used for individuals that have multi-drug resistant virus. It is not recommended that the oral solutions of LPVr and APV be used together because of drug interactions. In fact, we really do not know the optimum dose of LPVr capsules and APV capsules but based on information received from Glaxo Smith Kline (makers of APV), I would recommend that 4 capsules of LPVr be taken with 5 capsules (750 mg) APV twice daily. I do not know if tenofovir will interact or not. The most important thing is to take your medicines all the time. If this is going to work, you must absolutely take your medicines, otherwise your virus will become resistant to these medicines too.

Sustiva and time-zone changes
Norvir/Fortovase Dosage Seems Low