Worry about her.....

Sorry to bother u, and thanks for reply my mail. I'm 20+ hi+, I got a present gal friend hi-, everyday,I worry that she will get infected from me, we didn't have any sex life yet, but we are very close. Is it through finger intercourse her,licking and sucking the nipples will transmit the virus? Do virus can transmit through nipples to her? What we must be cautions and aware of?and how to have safe sex and safe living between -and +? Thanks again, u all very kind and may God bless u .......

Oral contact to the breast should not transmit HIV to your partner.

Remember that HIV is transmitted from the contact of body fluids to musocal surfaces of the recipient (oral, vaginal, rectal or penile). For more discussion of safer sex practices, I would direct you to other forms at TheBody.

Do you need to be cut?
My first holiday - where am I going?