|Home based test kits
Jul 1, 2001
There are some home based test kits witch are completely admininstred at home and you can get the results whithin a few minuts. these kind of tests reliable enough or not?One of these test is eproved by holland gov. is it tru or not?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
None of these tests are approved by the US FDA. Buyer beware.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Accurate Is Hpv Testing?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.