|Home based test kits
Jul 1, 2001
There are some home based test kits witch are completely admininstred at home and you can get the results whithin a few minuts. these kind of tests reliable enough or not?One of these test is eproved by holland gov. is it tru or not?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
None of these tests are approved by the US FDA. Buyer beware.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Through Receiving Oral Sex
- When Was Magic Johnson Diagnosed With Aids?
- Why Havent Hiv Test Detected Antibodies In My Blood After One Year Of Testing?
- Can A Male Get Aids If His Penis Falls In A Public Toilet Bowl Of Water?
- How Much Does Radiesse Cost?
- How To Fix Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.