"Storage of Ritonavir?"
Sep 4, 1996
How practical is it to take Ritonavir? How can you go on holiday etc. when the drug seems to have to be kept in the refrigerator all the time?
Response from Dr. Cohen
According to Abbott, the manufacturer of ritonavir, it is ok to take the evening dose out in the morning if you're leaving for the day, but the rest of the doses should be refrigerated. In other words, the doses shouldn't be taken out of the refrigerator unless they're going to be taken within 12 hours. That may help for some trips-- otherwise you'll need an ice chest.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.