Crixivan Side Effects

I've been taking Crixivan for about two months and I'm wondering if there are any documented side effects involving nervousness, anxiety, impatience, depression and/or other dramatic personality changes. I seem to be experiencing all the following?

Response from Dr. Cohen

The most common side effects reported with Crixivan related to the nervous system have been headache, insomnia, dizziness, and sleepiness. However, agitation, anxiety, depression, and personality changes have also been reported infrequently. If you are on Crixivan and experiencing these side effects, it is possible that they are related to the drug. Of course it is also possible that they are related to another medication, or to an instrinsic neurologic or psychiatric problem, such as depression.

While we don't like to start and stop antiretrovirals needlessly (especially protease inhibitors), it is sometimes necessary in order to determine whether the drug is causing the problem. Talk to your doctor about whether your problems could be a result of the drugs you are on.

Do protease inhibitors cure or just postpone?
failure on crixivan, where to turn