Optimum dosage with Ratonavir and Viracept

DR. Gallant: I have read that Viracept is increased in absorption rate by 1000% when taken with Ratonavir. I want to be a study unto myself and if I were to start this regemine and I am currently taking 400mg. of Ratonavir, what would be the optimum dosage theoretically to decrease the absorption rate of Viracept back to 200% ?

Response from Dr. Gallant

Studies are being planned to test the combination of nelfinavir (Viracept) and ritonavir (Norvir). Nelfinavir doses of 500 to 750 mg twice daily will probably be used. But if you are going to be a "study unto yourself," you have to understand that the dose you pick may be too much or not enough. There may also be side effects or toxicities that we don't know about yet. Be careful.

How to Switch - Wash out/Wash in
Confused about how to take Viracept