nelfinavir+indinavir, is it possible?
Jun 9, 1997
Nelfinavir+indinavir, is it possible? Nelfinavir+indinavir, is it possible?
Response from Dr. Cohen
Yes, it's possible. Yes, it's possible. Yes, it's possible. BUT, it hasn't been tested so we wouldn't know what doses to use. Also, since nelfinavir is taken with food and indinavir is taken on an empty stomach, you'd be taking six different doses per day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.