|nelfinavir+indinavir, is it possible?
Jun 9, 1997
Nelfinavir+indinavir, is it possible? Nelfinavir+indinavir, is it possible?
| Response from Dr. Cohen
Yes, it's possible. Yes, it's possible. Yes, it's possible. BUT, it hasn't been tested so we wouldn't know what doses to use. Also, since nelfinavir is taken with food and indinavir is taken on an empty stomach, you'd be taking six different doses per day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Shingles Sign Of HIV Infection
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.