|nelfinavir+indinavir, is it possible?
Jun 9, 1997
Nelfinavir+indinavir, is it possible? Nelfinavir+indinavir, is it possible?
| Response from Dr. Cohen
Yes, it's possible. Yes, it's possible. Yes, it's possible. BUT, it hasn't been tested so we wouldn't know what doses to use. Also, since nelfinavir is taken with food and indinavir is taken on an empty stomach, you'd be taking six different doses per day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- Usual Dosage Of Amoxicillin For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.