"Should one be tested if kissed on the cheek?"
Sep 4, 1996
Does a person need to get tested if he was kissed by someone on the cheek and some saliva was left on it?(How daily shaving will factor in even if there were no cuts on the face?)(What about other STD's)?
Response from Dr. Cohen
God help us all if we can't kiss people on the cheek (or on the mouth for that matter)! No, you definitely do NOT need to get tested after being kissed on the cheek. In fact, the only thing I've ever heard of anyone getting that way is a lipstick smudge.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.