|Getting AIDS from a public toilet
Oct 31, 1996
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to get AIDS from water splashing up from a public toilet and coming in contact with the anus. In this particular instance, I had flushed the toilet before using it, but there appeared to be small residual bits of feces adhering to the inside of the toilet. Thanks for your help.
| Response from Dr. Cohen
This is probably coming from one of my patients who's having fun with me (I know who you are!), but just in case it's for real, I'll answer the question. . .
. . .No.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Catch AIDS From Toilet Splash?
- Getting HIV From Toilet Splash
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Toilet Splash
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Bloody Urine After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.