Dec 29, 1996
My lover is HIV-Positive. Is it safe for him to perform oral sex on me without me wearing a condom? We had been doing it for two years before finding out his status. I'm negative.
| Response from Dr. Cohen
I won't say that it's no-risk, but it's definitely low-risk, provided you have no open sores on your penis and your lover's gums are in good shape.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Massage Parlor With Hiv
- Odds Of Getting Hiv With One Time Exposure To Hiv Positive
- How Accurate Is The Hiv Testing When Pregnant?
- Is It Possible To Have Hiv And Herpes At The Same Time?
- I Have Hep C Feel Bloated Belly Feels Like It's Gonna Pop
- What Is Reactive Result On Hepatitis C Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.