Dec 29, 1996
My lover is HIV-Positive. Is it safe for him to perform oral sex on me without me wearing a condom? We had been doing it for two years before finding out his status. I'm negative.
| Response from Dr. Cohen
I won't say that it's no-risk, but it's definitely low-risk, provided you have no open sores on your penis and your lover's gums are in good shape.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.