Dec 29, 1996
My lover is HIV-Positive. Is it safe for him to perform oral sex on me without me wearing a condom? We had been doing it for two years before finding out his status. I'm negative.
| Response from Dr. Cohen
I won't say that it's no-risk, but it's definitely low-risk, provided you have no open sores on your penis and your lover's gums are in good shape.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.