Associated Costs of Treatment for HIV/AIDS
Aug 27, 1997
I'm not sure if you can help me. If not, perhaps you can direct me on where to get the info. I need. I'm looking for a ballpark figure for average cost of treatment once one begins to develop full blown AIDS to final resolution? I don't need exact costs, just round figures. Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks KM
Response from Dr. Cohen
For a discussion on the cost and cost-effectiveness of HIV care, see "Update on the Cost of HIV/AIDS Care and the Cost-Effectiveness of New HIV Therapy," in the May 1997 issue of "The Hopkins HIV Report," now available on the Johns Hopkins AIDS Service website (http://www.hopkins-aids.edu).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Underlying Conditions That Cause Shingles
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.