Repeat submission : about info. sources on current treatment regimes

I see no answers to questions dated later than Feb 26th, so the answer to this one may still be in the pipeline. What (if any) is regarded as the best concise and up-to-date guide to treatments for HIV/AIDS/OI currently recommended or preferred by US specialist physicians?

Response from Dr. Currier

Sorry for the delay in the answers, I answered several questions on March 1st but I did not see this one. I would direct you to a few sources. For OI guidelines there was a publication of new guidelines in June of 1997 of in MMWR. These can be found on the CDC homepage. As far as HIV treatment guidelines there was a Department of Health and Human Services Panel that issued revised guidelines in November of 1997. I know these are on the web but I do not have the address handy. It might be available on the main treatment part of this site. If I locate the address I will answer this again.

-Judith Currier, M.D.

Reply to Connections to vaccinations
Travel vaccines and HIV