|symptoms due to neurologic manifestations of
Mar 27, 1997
Hello Could you explain the term " symptoms due to neurologic manifestations of acute infection". Just curious.
| Response from Dr. Cohen
Some people develop neurologic symptoms during the acute retroviral syndrome (primary HIV infection, occurring a few weeks after infection). For example, aseptic meningitis can occur, which would present with fever and headache and perhaps stiff neck. Those would be "symptoms due to neurologic manifestations of acute infection."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neurological Symptoms With Hiv
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.