Insertive Oral Sex Risk

Recently, I had insertive oral sex with a lady in the UK. I never really worried about this as she told me that she was not the type to "sleep around". 5 weeks plus a couple of days after this I developed a cold, with associated diarrhea. I wouldn't even have worried about this if it were not for the fact that I came up in a number of pimples (not spots, they looked more like insect bites) after the fever had subsided, and persisted for around 8 days or so. They did not move around the body, were discrete (i.e. there wan no backround redness or macular rash). I guess the question is: What would you think is the risk of transmission of a single act of oral sex with a woman. Pls take into account that I did have a small apthous ulcer at the time, on the inside of my cheek. I did not, however, have any open sores and neither was the lady menstruating. Could the rash be related to HIV primary infection? I have been tested before and don't fancy the stress of doing it again unless there is a meaningful risk. By the way, before this "cold" at 5 weeks, I know that I was feeling perfectly fine all the time!! Thanks a lot for your help!

Response from Dr. Cohen

Insertive oral sex is a pretty low risk activity. The symptoms you describe are also not very typical of the acute retroviral syndrome. I'm a big fan of people getting tested, so I would never want to tell someone NOT to get tested, but I also wouldn't lose too much sleep over this.

EARLY SYMPTOMS
Treatment & Alcohol