Tested Neg. but I had a rash can I trust the tests

Dr. Gallant, I had oral sex from a girl I pick-up in a bar on July 27. I fingered her while I recievied oral sex. About three weeks after that I found her and paid for her to take a test and it was Neg.; I had one also, Neg. On Thanksgiving weekend Nov.27 my wife and I went to Seattle and a freind of mine and I went rock climbing around Seattle. Rock climbing makes the ends of your fingers kind of raw (like they had been sand papered). We when into a peep show downtown and after we came out I scared myself thinking I might have touched something. I had a test several times, they have been Neg. I got deployed Jan.1 I'm in the National Guard. I'm in Bosnia now so I need help because I have none here. I had a Test from my HMO Dec. 18 it was Neg. I had one from the Military Jan. 7 it was Neg. On the way over on the plain and just before I begain getting a rash and it ended in little water blisters on my noise and then broke and spread to a redish color under the skin for a week or so then went away. When I got to Bosina I went to a Military Dr. and he gave me a test which was Neg. March 5. My questions are: would the Dec.18 test showed anything that was coming? I know I was tested after the rash ad it was Neg. my problem is I don't trust anyone anymore i.e. the Military. The Dec. 18 test was done at my HMO at home so I trust it, is it nuts not to trust the Military test? I'm 47 in very good health, I've been married for 27 yrs. I've been worring about this everyday since this happened. I'm making myself nuts I need someone to make some sence of it. Please Help, jack

Response from Dr. Cohen

Those who fail to heed my warning in my "Message About Transmission Questions" will have to pay the price:

So you engaged in a low-risk activity with an HIV-negativewoman eight months ago, and then "touched something" after rock climbing four months ago. You've tested HIV-negative multiple times since, including one as recently as March 5.

In short, you have had absolutely NO exposure to HIV and have proven beyond any reasonable doubt to everyone but yourself that youare NEGATIVE. Believe me, it would not be like the military to tell you that you are negative if you were positive I think you should stop spending taxpayers' dollars on visits to military doctors and lab tests.

Surely being in Bosnia should teach you that there are people with REAL problems in this world.

HIV Transmission by Blood Testing
No Symptoms whatsoever after 4 years