HIV Transmission by Blood Testing

I have been very anxious over a massage I received which involved no sex but did involve touching of my buttocks very close to the anus. I have hemmoroids and was worried about possible transmission, say through a bleeding cuticle. I now realize this risk was highly unlikely and I tested negative at 4,5, and 6 months after the massage. However, about 7-10 days after the 5 month blood draw at the medical clinic I noticed arm tingling and numbness in both arms for a period of one month. At 7 weeks I developed small red spots the size of a typewritten "o" (maybe 20 over my chest and back). I also had night sweats for about 3 nights at this time as well. At 10 weeks I still have itching and occasional red spots. Could I have been accidently infected? Is this Acute Viral Syndrome? I am undergoing anxiety consuling because the thought of starting the worry cycle all over is not something I'm looking forward to. Is this anxiety justified or are these symptoms something I should be reasonable concerned about. The CDC stated there was only one case on reported in the US (Florida dentist) where a patient was infected by HIV.

Response from Dr. Cohen

Your anxiety is groundless, and I am speechless.

Now I've heard everything. If people start obsessing about becoming infected from the very blood test that is supposed to relieve them of their worries, then there will be no end to this nonsense!

I need your help
Tested Neg. but I had a rash can I trust the tests