Please no

Hello! If you received some kind of flu, four days after a mistake (no condome), would you worry? If you had a swollen and irritated throat, fever, runny nose, maybe body aches, sneezed a lot and after this "flu", had a headache for a couple of days, would it be paranoid to think about aids? Would it be even more paranoid to think so if a LOT of people also had this "flu" at the same time, if the girl was very young and NOT so sexually experienced? If your lymf system was not swollen, you did not have a rash and a diarrhea, would you then be as worried as I am! PLEASE NO!

Response from Dr. Cohen

When I feel a cold coming on, I often say that. . . "Please No!" But then I accept the inevitable and take cold medicine and chicken soup. That's what I recommend in your case.

Vaginal Secretions No Blood
WORRIED