Undetectible virus possible?

Doc, I have had HIV tests done over the past 4 to 5 years, and they all were negative. I'm NOT gay! I feel as if I might possibly have the virus. Is it possible for the virus to mutate into an undetectible form? I feel worse & worse each day. What are some of the major sympthoms or visual signs of the virus? Nostradamus (great ancient prophet), I've read that he predicted that there were going to be a far larger number of "hidden" HIV cases then currently projected during the mid-1990's. He also stated that this will become more evident towards the end of the decade. I'm not joking, read his books! This could turn out to be more serious than everybody thinks........... What are your thoughts? I would be happy to help! P.S. I want you to remember that I wrote this.... forever! I believe the prophet might be right! Seriously.

Response from Dr. Cohen

I'll try to remember. In the meantime, my suggestion to you is to put down Nostradamus for awhile and get some help. If there's no medical explanation for why you feel "worse & worse" each day, then get some counseling. HIV is not the cause of your problems.

peripheral neuropathy
Viral Load of 400