Different Opions on Vitamin B-12
May 16, 1997
Dr. Gallant, My Dr. back in 1990 prescribed B-12 injections monthly to combat anemia associated with long term AZT use. As the years went by and more of my friends were diagnosed HIV+ their Drs. would tell them that B-12 doesn't do anything. In this months edition of POZ there is an article stating that B-12 studies have indicated that the use of B-12 slows the progession of debilitaing AIDS progression. Could you tell me if I have wasted my time and $ over the last 7 years. By the way, other than cronic battle with wasting, I have remained illness free. As always thanks for this forum. Stuart
Response from Dr. Cohen
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.