Oct 2, 1996
If nonoxinol--9 is injected directly into the blood stream of somebody with AIDS;what effect will this have on the virus as well as the whole physiological system? Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Cohen
Since nonoxinol-9 is a spermicide, and since sperm have no business being in the bloodstream, this would not seem like a logical approach to me, but then I can't say anyone's ever tried it. I have no idea what the side effects of such an approach would be. All I can say is DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.