Oct 2, 1996
If nonoxinol--9 is injected directly into the blood stream of somebody with AIDS;what effect will this have on the virus as well as the whole physiological system? Keep up the good work. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Cohen
Since nonoxinol-9 is a spermicide, and since sperm have no business being in the bloodstream, this would not seem like a logical approach to me, but then I can't say anyone's ever tried it. I have no idea what the side effects of such an approach would be. All I can say is DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.