Combivir/Stocrin (sustiva) Switch

Dear Dr. Aberg,

I just wanted to thank you and your colleages for taking the time to answer all my questions. I also would like to thank the persons behind the BODY, thanks you for this wonderful site. It has helped me a lot, in times of doubt and in times of insecurity, you are there to help us understand things better.

I am so happy that I found this site

God bless you all!

Martin

Response from Dr. Aberg

Martin, Thanks for the kind words. We are here because of people like yourself. Tell your peers about us. Questions from everyone help stimulate thoughts and help us address the needs of the community. Take care, Judy Aberg

Where are the new drugs
so many questions to ask...help!