Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Help me please!!
May 28, 2001

Hi! I need some help with an essay on aids/HIV i cant find any of these questions and i searched all over the net! Well your my last reasort thanks! So... I was wondering if you would know who first discoverd aids? And when? Also is there any kinds of treatments to slow down the process of aids? if so what? are there side effects? also who discoverd these treatments! If you could anwser these questions i would really appreate it! Thanks alot doctor!

Response from Dr. Aberg

I commend you for asking so many questions. The net can be overwhelming when you do a generalized search on such a broad category as HIV/AIDS. On the other hand, the fact that you found us is a good sign. I suggest you go back to our home page and click on Basics and Prevention. The answers to all your questions are there! Plus, I think you will learn much more by reading about HIV in more detail than if I just give you short answers to your questions.

Previous
Combivir/Stocrin SWITCH side effects
Next
Concern!Sharing soap

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.