Help me please!!

Hi! I need some help with an essay on aids/HIV i cant find any of these questions and i searched all over the net! Well your my last reasort thanks! So... I was wondering if you would know who first discoverd aids? And when? Also is there any kinds of treatments to slow down the process of aids? if so what? are there side effects? also who discoverd these treatments! If you could anwser these questions i would really appreate it! Thanks alot doctor!

Response from Dr. Aberg

I commend you for asking so many questions. The net can be overwhelming when you do a generalized search on such a broad category as HIV/AIDS. On the other hand, the fact that you found us is a good sign. I suggest you go back to our home page and click on Basics and Prevention. The answers to all your questions are there! Plus, I think you will learn much more by reading about HIV in more detail than if I just give you short answers to your questions.

Combivir/Stocrin SWITCH side effects
Concern!Sharing soap