I need some help.. Hopefully you can anwser! thanks

Hi! I need some help with an essay on aids/HIV i cant find any of these questions and i searched all over the net! Well your my last reasort thanks! So... I was wondering if you would know who first discoverd aids? And when? Also is there any kinds of treatments to slow down the process of aids? if so what? are there side effects? also who discoverd these treatments! If you could anwser these questions i would really appreate it! Thanks alot doctor!

You've asked an awfully big set of questions. Time and space don't permit a detailed answer, and I refer you to other forums at thebody.com; there are also a variety of links that you can use, including to the Centers for Disease Control (cdc.gov).

HIV was discovered by two groups; Gallo and colleagues at the NIH and Montanier and colleagues at the Pasteur Institute in France.

Treatments for HIV have been clearly associated with prolonged survival. Drug discovery has been a multi-billion dollar, multinational investigation. Drugs have been discovered by many different teams of researchers. Treatment do come with side effects, some mild and others more significant. You can obtain some information about side effects at the side effects forum on thebody.com.

hep b and liver treatment
nukes non-nukes and tides