High risk sex and symptoms?

I had no condom sex with a prostitute. No sores on my penis at the time of intercourse. After 5 days, I had a rush fever and headache and a tiny bit of puss from my penis. I saw the doctor and took a blood test on day 6 and am waiting on results.

Any statistics on what my chances are? It sounds like the fever is a symptom of HIV, is that right? I have a gf and will need to start initiating the use of condoms, which is difficult because it was not wholly the practice before) - any tips? It sounds like fellacio is out for 6 months. What about cunnilingus and kissing?

I would appreciate any pointers as to where I can get further info.

Thanks!

I am going to punt on your question, but direct you to the forum on oral health. BY

Hep. C
<6mos. exposure, started/stopped Trizivir, next??