Surpized Anal Penatration,but no Orgasm, VERY WORRIED.PLEASE ANSWER

Please help, I had an encounter with a couple and during my giving her oral sex, her B/F attempet anal sex with me. He was able to insert before I realized what had happened. I stopped him and know he did not orgasm. However I am very concerned about this. I do not know if he was infected, and no way to find out.I left went home and took a shower. I think that in washing I scratched myself In my hast to Clean my anal opening. It was sore for about two days and went away. I did not use a Rubber with her like an idiot.

I have been worried sick to the point of throwing up about this. Losing sleep and afraid to get tested. It seems like everything I have read on the internet for symtoms I have gotten. (Its been two weeks) I can make a logical reason for each event. Dirrea because I had not eaten anything but two slices of pizza and then drink a couple of beers.and my stomach has been in knots over this whole event. Soon as I ate a real meal I had no problems. My ears and throat a "little" sore but I sufer from alergies so thats not that unusual. However, the night sweats I am concerned about. Which are slight, However I live in a climate that is Very Warm 112 as I write this and I have an A/C that does not cool the house properly. So my room may be a few degrees warmer. and I have too may clothes on, still have a comforter on the bed. If I get up they seem to go away. I am so confused and So very scraed that I have runied my life. I have not be able to sleep for almost 3 nights for more than a couple of hours at a time as soon as I get a little warm I panic and pray that I have not done this to myself. Am I overreacting to every symptom ? I think I could be getting a cold, It happens in the summer here by going from 110 outside to 75 degree inside. Plus not haveing any sleep is making me drag some. Am I strong risk for getting HIV ? Are the Night sweats, all the time if it is HIV are they heavy sweating or slight ?

Response from Dr. Cohen

Well - what is clear is that you sound as if your panic may overwhelm you... unless you go ahead and do the one thing that is most likely to help - and that is to consider getting an HIV test for persons who are worried about a recent exposure - which includes both an antibody test and a test for HIV itself.

None of your symptoms sound like HIV seroconversion - as the few symptoms you have sound more like a normal response to the issues you raise. Yes, the night sweats associated with HIV are usually more than 'slight', and for you the heat and your lack of a good A/C sounds like it explains your sweats.

And from what you describe your risk of catching HIV from your sexual experience is low - since any single experience has only a tiny risk. Brief anal penetration without orgasm is very unlikely to expose you to HIV - - it only carries a tiny risk from exposure to any "pre-cum" which unfortunately can sometimes have HIV in it - but penetrating a woman without a condom certainly has led to HIV infection in men - but both of these are only a concern if either one in the couple you were with are HIV positive. And it sounds like you cannot know this about them. So - the only way to address your fears is to get a test done. And make sure that the place you go - if you go- knows that you are concerned about a recent event -since the usual antibody test alone may not help until months afterwards.

If you choose to play again - remember that a condom really does protect you against this virus. And your need to worry about either of these two sexual events would be so much lower if a condom were used...

good luck.

CC

urgent
CD 4 COUNT 418 NEGATIVE ELIZA