Hyper-Oxigenationon

I have presented questions concerning Hyper-Oxygenation on numerous

occations lately. Your forum has given no response as of yet. If these

treatments have been sucessful in Germany then why not use them in the

US. As I have previously inquired, if Ozone Is effect internally, then why

not compliment it with Hyper-Barac treatments for tissue penetration.

Transfusions of packed cells would assist in maintaining T cells.

Why does the Medical community not wish to discuss the possibilities

using these treatments ? After, all it appears that if treatment started

during the HIV stages were started such as these, at the very least

it would delay full blown AIDS. You response would be appreciated.

Response from Dr. Gallant

I haven't responded to these questions because I know of no evidence that these things work. While I have not reviewed all of the data on ozone, what I have seen has not been very impressive. I have reviewed just about everything that's been written on hyperbaric oxygen and I've found it to be completely unconvincing scientifically.

There are fad treatments everywhere, but most patients in Germany are being treated with the same therapies that are being used in the U.S., and those approaches are being driven by scientific data, not by fads.

Finally, there is absolutely no reason to think that transfusions of packed cells would help to maintain T-cell counts. Believe me, I've given a lot of transfusions to peeople with AIDS, and while they have been helpful in correcting anemia, they haven't done a thing for the T-cell count. A CD4 cell lasts a couple days at best. Giving somebody someone else's T-cells is not a very effective solution to immunodeficiency.

JG

Hyper-oxigenation treatmenton
Selenium, Vitamin E etc. Supplements in HIV