SPV-30?

Do you have any info on the effectivness of this alternative plant based therapy. I see it mentioned from time to time but with no explanation of what role it plays in treating HIV. Thankyou. I too,join all the others in thanking you for all the time you put into helping us...it's of unmeasureable comfort. Paul

Response from Dr. Gallant

I'm afraid I don't have much information, nor do I believe there's much to be had. Like so many other alternative therapies, it had its day in the sun a year or two ago and now you don't hear much about it anymore--at least I don't.

JG

Beta 1,3-d-Glucan, is it a good idea?
Need list all