HUman Growth Hormone

I am looking for information concerning the use of NATURAL supplements to produce HGH. I have heard of products which have been studied for 6 years and have shown great improvements to those tacking the product. My question is: How does the increase of Cell production affect the replication of HIV virus cells?

Response from Dr. Cohen

I don't know much about the products you are referring to. BUt when we studied Human growth hormone - the one available by prescription - we looked and found no evidence for an increase in the growth of HIV when it was used.

hope that helps. cc

some more questions--PML
Alternative Treatement ?