|Re: Exercising Weight Lifting and HIV
Apr 11, 2001
<< Could you recommend a web site for learning more about hiv and working out. -- Texas >> << I don't know of any good web site, but perhaps other readers will chime in. -- ATP >>
| Response from Dr. Pavia
Here's a suggestion from a reader of the site: http://www.medibolics.com/
Thanks. I'll post any other suggestions I get that look good. ATP
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can People With Hiv Work Out And Lift Weights?
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.