Re: Exercising Weight Lifting and HIV
Apr 11, 2001
<< Could you recommend a web site for learning more about hiv and working out. -- Texas >> << I don't know of any good web site, but perhaps other readers will chime in. -- ATP >>
Response from Dr. Pavia
Here's a suggestion from a reader of the site: http://www.medibolics.com/
Thanks. I'll post any other suggestions I get that look good. ATP
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Thrush And Yeast Be Treated At Same Time?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive As A Dry Sample On A Counter Top?
- How Long Do People Live With Hiv Without Treatment?
- Are Certain Blood Types More Likely To Get Hiv?
- Do People Usually Get Symptoms Right Away With Hiv?
- Hiv Transmission And Fingering Rectum
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.