Hairless Mike not so hairless...

Dear Dr. Cohen, Back in September you answered my question about hairloss due to Crix. You mentioned that you would be interested in my results since stopping the Crix in August. The hair is growing back,and not falling out the way it was before. I can see the hairs growing on my legs again, and much less hairloss on my head.(my showers prove that) So then, I would take it that it was the Crix. after all.

By the way, I have been on Sustiva for the past 3 months with GREAT results! And thank you ALL again for the most informative site on the Internet! Mike

Response from Dr. Cohen

Thanks Mike for the follow up.

For some who take the PI's, particularly indinavir -- there are reports of changes in the skin - including dry skin, chapped lips, and changes to the hair. And if this happens, we have options, including the one you chose. Glad it worked out for you.

CC

having a febrile moment
A Note On Naltrexone For Cal Cohen