THAMK YOU

I DON'T HAVE A QUESTION. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THIS FORUM IS A GOD SEND. I'M 39 AND I HAVE BEEN HIV POSITIVE SINE I WAS 17-23 YRS OLD. I PRE-DATED THE OMNI ARTICLE ON THE GAY CANCER IN 1981. I HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING(I THINK)ABOUT HIV/AIDS. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE US ALL. AS I'M A PROFESSIONAL AND MY CAREER AND PRIVACY ARE OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO ME I CANNOT GIVE MY NAME. HOWEVER, ALL THE EXPERTS IN THIS FOURUM ARE IN MY PRAYERS.

MUCH LOVE, "STEVE"

Response from Dr. Cohen

Dear "steve" - thamks ffor yorr coments...

seriously - Glad this forum helps. Hope you and others spread the word so others can learn of what we're doing here.

(and PS you might consider hitting that little key to the left over there that says Caps Lock...)

VL On The Rise
Swollen Lymphnodes with high CD4 level