the left side of stomach hurts

me and my sister got in a fight a few days ago and she kicked me in the stomach several times with theses large boots and i have had problems with the left side of my stomach ever since i went to the hospital and they did ct scan on my abdominal parts and said my spleen was posibably brused they give me pain medicine to kill the pain but its not working and just yesterday i started my period and have large blood clots and bleed very heavy i have never done that before what should i do?

Response from Dr. Pavia

I am not sure if the heavy period has anything to do with the beating or not. However, you should be slowly feeling better from the bruising, and if you are not, you should go back in and let them expamine you again. With belly pain, it is hard to know what is going on without having the patient in front of you. Even then, it is one of the most difficult things to figure out.

Get in and get seen. ATP

Response to Off-Topic Question - Neuro Forum
feminine hygiene issue