Low pill count. What's the Down Side?

I tested positive in 11/01 and have been very good with taking my meds. I currently have an "undetectable viral load" and am on a combination that includes Sustiva, Videx EC and Viread - all once a day. Taking these pills once a day is incredibly helpful, but I can't help but feel that it's too good to be true. Is it?

Am I more likely to develop lipodystrophy or some other horrific sideeffect? If it's not anymore toxic(?) than other combinations - then why isn't everyone on a once-a-day regimine (resistance issues aside)?

Thank you for time - you are all very generous with your time and patience.

Not too good to be true. We now have very simple, low pill count, once daily regimens. Indeed, look for the 600 mg one pill, daily efavirenz in the near future. The biggest challenges for these newer regimens are to understand the patterns of success and/or failure with different combinations of medications. Furthermore, we still have issues with dosing schedules and meals--with Videx and Viread, drug interactions studies tell us that you should not take the medications at the same time; but rather spaced apart by a couple of hours; Viread should be taken with food. (Is this how you're taking them?)

Keep up the good adherence and hard work. BY

Cellulitis
Exema or Psoriasis