|Need term understanding
Feb 10, 2002
What is sequencing
| Response from Dr. Young
Sequencing, in the context of HIV therapy, refers to concept of using sequential combinations of HAART. We usually need to do this because of the failure of the first regimen (driven, in large part, because of drug resistance). Sequencing strategies, then, attempt to understand the patterns of resistance and cross resistance at time of any one HAART regimen failure, and use this information for best therapeutic outcome in the subsequent round of therapy. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ascus Pap Results
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.