|Crixivan dose taken late!
Feb 6, 1998
Oh, boy! Now I'm worried. I have been on Crixivan for about a month and one morning slept through my morning dose. When I got up, I panicked and took it 2 and i/2 hours late.
I have I done myself in with this drug?
| Response from Dr. Gallant
I seriously doubt that you've "done yourself in" with this one goof. If that's all it took, everyone would be resistant by now! It's good that you're concerned, and of course you want to avoid these things, but a single slip-up isn't going to make you resistant. JG
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Side Effects Of Thrush?
- Why Is Norvir Refrigerated?
- Percent Of Healthcare Workers Contracting Hiv
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Hiv And Cause Of Hair Falling Out
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.