Crixivan dose taken late!
Feb 6, 1998
Oh, boy! Now I'm worried. I have been on Crixivan for about a month and one morning slept through my morning dose. When I got up, I panicked and took it 2 and i/2 hours late.
I have I done myself in with this drug?
Response from Dr. Gallant
I seriously doubt that you've "done yourself in" with this one goof. If that's all it took, everyone would be resistant by now! It's good that you're concerned, and of course you want to avoid these things, but a single slip-up isn't going to make you resistant. JG
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV French Kissing
- Do Itchy Red Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.