Viracept and swallowing...
Feb 19, 1998
I have had the same problem with Viracept. My suggestion to your readers is not to swallow them with water. They are much easier to swallow with milk, milkshake, etc. Anyway, I contacted Agouron about this and they replied with excellent news: look for a capsule version of Viracept later this year! I also suggested more mg's per pill since the standard will be more like 1125-1250mg twice a day. Hope this helps...
Response from Dr. Gallant
Thanks for the helpful info!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Lymphocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted In Makeup?
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
- Does Precum Contain Enough Hiv To Infect?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.