treatment for gonorrhea

from: Very Concerned person I am a male 25 yrs old. Are all forms of gonorrhea treated with the same medications? By forms I mean there are oral, anal, and infections in the sex organ. Recently I went to my doctor with a burning feeling when I urinate. He gave domoxyxilan, and 2 doses of cipro. Lately I have had a sore throat with some white spots in the back of my throat and I had some sort of discharge from my anus. I did have unprotected sex 2 months ago and I did not know the person that well. my question is should;nt the medications have cleared up the infection. The doctor did not test me specifically for any STD's, but he treated me as if I did have one. He said instead of testing me which would take a few days to get results he will treat me ads if i did have an STD. Should the medications have cleared up any infection no matter where in the body it is? Also the domoxicilan is used for chlamydia, is the cipro used ofr gonorrhea? Thanks,

Dicloxacillin is typically used to treat Chlamydia, Cipro (or ciprofloxacin; or one of it's cousins) is used to treat Gonorrhea. This is true no matter where in the body the infection is located.

The other major issue that I would point out, is that contraction of one or more bacterial STDs means that you have placed yourself and your partners at risk for other STDS (including hepatitis and HIV)..

Please be safe out there, there's much that cannot be treated with just simple antibiotics. BY

We need help with alternative meds?
hiv come with MOSQUITE?