Alternative Treatment

I'm newly infected in less than a year. My t-cell is still around 400, 23-24 and my viral load fluctuates in the 30,000. I recently found out about the alternative treatment of disenabling a certain protein on the t-cell to render HIV resistance and then inserting the t-cell back to those who are not non-progressor. This seems really promising from the initial trial, and I would like to find out how I could get involved with such trials. Please advise. Thank you.

I am not familiar with the specifics of the compound or clinical trial that you've described; I would suggest contacting your local university or the Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Group (http://aactg.s-3.com/) for information about clinical trials that you might be eligible for.

I would encourage your participation in appropriate trials; it is through the effort of many thousands of clinical trials participants that we now have effective antiretroviral therapies. Good luck, BY

My Doctors's Strategy for Ov
Can immune cells survive being dried, then stomach acid?