why

I have been diagnosed for four years and have read many question and have asked many questions, I would like to know why any of my questions never get a response ?

thank you, and concerned.

Response from Dr. Cohen

Well, you can finally say that at least one of your questions was posted. And we hope that the other postings are of some help to you and others as well. Keep in mind that we cannot tell who sends these in -- they are listed only by title. So there is I assure you no plan to avoid your questions -- only can say that there are many sent in and we try to answer as many as we can that provide a situation that also applies to others. Like this one.

So keep trying and hopefully we can post your second one in the near future...

CC

Cal Cohen, M.D., M.S.

Drug treatments and longevity
Medical frontier for cure, 'electricity'