Nov 6, 2000
I have been diagnosed for four years and have read many question and have asked many questions, I would like to know why any of my questions never get a response ?
thank you, and concerned.
| Response from Dr. Cohen
Well, you can finally say that at least one of your questions was posted. And we hope that the other postings are of some help to you and others as well. Keep in mind that we cannot tell who sends these in -- they are listed only by title. So there is I assure you no plan to avoid your questions -- only can say that there are many sent in and we try to answer as many as we can that provide a situation that also applies to others. Like this one.
So keep trying and hopefully we can post your second one in the near future...
Cal Cohen, M.D., M.S.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Blood In Urine After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.