|TEST DURING ARS?
Jan 13, 2002
How accurate could be the tests during possible ARS: Elisa 4 and 7 weeks negative and p24 antigen test at five weeks negative?
| Response from Dr. Cohen
You might send this to the forum specifically answering questions about testing. However - I would say that you can be very sure, nearly 100% sure, that these tests say you do not have HIV infection. An additional Elisa test in a few more mos, and/or an HIV RNA test itself may be sufficient to answer this - now and/or in a few mos. But please do check out that forum as the expert there is very up to date about issues of testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Cunilingus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.