|TEST DURING ARS?
Jan 13, 2002
How accurate could be the tests during possible ARS: Elisa 4 and 7 weeks negative and p24 antigen test at five weeks negative?
| Response from Dr. Cohen
You might send this to the forum specifically answering questions about testing. However - I would say that you can be very sure, nearly 100% sure, that these tests say you do not have HIV infection. An additional Elisa test in a few more mos, and/or an HIV RNA test itself may be sufficient to answer this - now and/or in a few mos. But please do check out that forum as the expert there is very up to date about issues of testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.