Feb 10, 1999
Any word from Abbott on how close they are to re-releasing the capsule form of Norvir? Getting sick of drinking the the liquid form!
Response from Dr. Cohen
Hang in - the buzz is that they are in the process of asking the FDA to approve a reformulated capsule very soon. We should know what they say - and how long we'd need to wait - perhaps in another month or so.
So - for now it's peanut butter and peppermint patties a bit longer... hang in! CC
Preferring the taste of Norvir liquid (ritonavir)
Norvir/Fortovase And High Cholesterol
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.