Feb 10, 1999
Any word from Abbott on how close they are to re-releasing the capsule form of Norvir? Getting sick of drinking the the liquid form!
| Response from Dr. Cohen
Hang in - the buzz is that they are in the process of asking the FDA to approve a reformulated capsule very soon. We should know what they say - and how long we'd need to wait - perhaps in another month or so.
So - for now it's peanut butter and peppermint patties a bit longer... hang in! CC
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Will Shingles Keep Coming Back After Getting It Once?
- What Type Of Sex Is Most Likely To Pass Herpes?
- What's The Cause Of Syphilis And Who Is Most Affected?
- What Medicine Do I Take For Shingles?
- What Medications Are Used To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.