re wii things be different 2002

Dr Young, Thank you for your response to my question,my frustration comes from a government to far to the religiuos right and a President who can't even say Aids.A nation who thinks that this is still far removed from Hetrosexual america.Decrease funds for research to find vaccinations or treatments that don't fail.I growing concern for younger peoples lack of respect for this disease and think this is a treatable disease.That 3rd world nations still after 20 years don't have adequate support to treat and prevent new infections. Since Sept 11th more than 250 million dollars was donated to Sept 11th funds,no even 10 of that amount has been raised to fight aids.You all do a great job but we need healthcare professions to speak out aloud be advocates for the world before this virus claims more lives.You ask what have i done i wish more doctor but i tested neg in 99 and given and aids in april 2000,then an advanced NHL diagnosis in sept with 3 reoccurent cancers since.When i bet this cancer you hear me loud and clear.I go to chat rooms and try to educate young guys to the risks.So thats where my frustration comes from. Thank you joe

Thank you for your comments...

Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year. BY

Hepatitis Vaccine: An Important Part of AIDS Treatment Strategy?
Do we really know the long term benefits of treatment?