|Do I have a disease?
Jan 2, 2002
Do I have a disease if greenish puss comes out of vagina?
| Response from Dr. Young
Sure sounds like something abnormal is going on. If you are sexually active, I would be concerned about the risk of a sexually transmitted disease. Either way, I'd advise you to see your health care provider. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are All The Ways Of Contracting Syphilis?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.