|Do I have a disease?
Jan 2, 2002
Do I have a disease if greenish puss comes out of vagina?
| Response from Dr. Young
Sure sounds like something abnormal is going on. If you are sexually active, I would be concerned about the risk of a sexually transmitted disease. Either way, I'd advise you to see your health care provider. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.