|Dry flaking skin
Nov 30, 2008
I have dry flaking white spots/skin on the shaft of my penis it comes and goes with no pain at all
Response from Dr. McGowan
Although I am not exactly sure what you have, I can suggest some possibilities including a yeast infection, or possibly a bacterial infection, or an allergic reaction. My suggestion is that you see a doctor so he or she can do a proper evaluation.
Follw Up: experimental therapies
VL undetectable but CD4 Drop
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sex Toys
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.