|Active Oxygen Therapy
Nov 30, 2008
Does the active oxygen therapy do for someone with HIV?
Response from Dr. McGowan
There is no evidence based research study that has shown "active oxygen therapy" to have anti-HIV activity (i.e. reduce the HIV viral load).
. Vincents Hospital Manhattan Comprehensive HIV Center
HIV outside the USA
- Oxygen Therapy For Candidiasis
- How Long After Having Sex Can Hiv Show Up In A Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv From Heterosexual Encounter?
- How Long After Your Affected With Hiv Do You Get Yeast Infections?
- How Long Does It Take To Cure Candidiasis?
- Hiv Test Four Weeks After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.